10% Off Labor for all Faculty, Staff, & Students with Valid ID
Welcome to Roger Hull & Sons Auto Repair
Roger Hull and Sons Auto Repair is a family owned full-service and preventive maintenance automotive repair center. Roger Hull and Sons Auto Repair has been performing high quality automotive repairs in Ionia county since 1986. The Automotive Service Association (ASE) & State Certified mechanics are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs. While delivering economical, honest and professional automotive maintenance services.
Roger Hull and Sons Auto Repair is a certified Napa Auto Care Center. This allows us to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
We offer an economical alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck. When preparing a quote for your vehicle we will always offer you any economical options we have possibly can. For example, a dealership can only offer you factory parts. On the other hand we can offer factory new parts, NAPA parts with warranty or possibly parts from a salvage yard. Our subscription to Identifix offers us he most comprehensive vehicle diagnostic and repair resource in existence for automotive repair shops. Our mechanics benefit from quick and effective repair solutions saving you your hard earned cash. In addition, Identifix ® is a content supplier to Microsoft’s MSN.Auto web for used vehicle reliability and reparability data. Each week subscribers access diagnostic information on over 25,000 vehicles.
Whatever it takes to get you and your vehicle on the road again at a price that works for you!
We also offer free pick up and delivery in Ionia County.
We are proud members of the following organizations:
- Ionia Area Chamber of Commerce
- Business Network International Grand River Chapter Ionia
- NAPA Auto Care
Code Of Ethics
Our Code of Ethics is the automotive service industry's standard for professional business practices.
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession as if it was our own.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
The NAPA Auto Care Peace of Mind Warranty
There’s no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles serviced by the ASE-certified automotive service and repair professionals at your local NAPA Auto Care Center. They stand behind their work with the NAPA Auto Care Peace of Mind Warranty.
It's a written warranty that is honored at more than 13,000 locations nationwide – more than any other automotive repair brand. So — no matter where your travels take you — if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a NAPA Auto Care Center being nearby. For the nearest Napa Auto Care Center near you, call 1-800-LET-NAPA.
Benefits to You
- Included FREE with your qualifying repair or service work.
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 12 months/12,000 miles. That doubles to 24 months/24,000 miles if you use your NAPA VISA or NAPA Auto Care Easy Pay Credit Card (applications available at participating locations).
- Honored nationwide by thousands of NAPA Auto Care Centers, so you’re protected even when you travel.
All NAPA Auto Care Center locations are locally owned and operated. NAPA Auto Care is not a franchise, but a high standard in the automotive industry developed by NAPA more than 20 years ago. Because it meets or exceeds NAPA's high standards — and has an outstanding reputation in your community — your local NAPA Auto Care Center offers exclusive benefits to its customers.
Since it’s founding in 1987, Automotive Information Systems (AIS), Inc. has evolved into the nation’s best source for knowledge on what breaks, which vehicles it breaks on, and how to fix those vehicles correctly. This knowledge is derived from continual analysis of data gathered from nearly 250,000 calls received each year from technicians seeking assistance in diagnosing vehicle repair problems; a staff of 30+ factory certified, ASE master technicians; and the nation’s most comprehensive on-site library of factory vehicle service information. AIS products and services are marketed under the brand name Identifix®.